All images on FunnyOMG.com are either submitted to FunnyOMG by email or are available in various places on the Internet such as social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Web Forums or are made available through search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing and are believed to be in public domain. All Images used are believed to be within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) If you are a copyright owner of a photo that appears on FunnyOMG.com and want to be removed please follow the rules when filing a notice, described below and send the notice to our email [email protected].
Notification of copyright infrigement (DMCA Notice)
FunnyOMG.com is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). FunnyOMG.com respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has adopted an efficient notice and take down procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein. This policy is intended to guide copyright owners in utilizing that procedure.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works. If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the FunnyOMG.com site by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to FunnyOMG.com’s contacts.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement. A proper DMCA Notice will notify FunnyOMG.com of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury and delivered to FunnyOMG.com’s Designated Agent. To write a proper Notice, you must provide the following information, which list comes directly from the DMCA statute:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
· A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
· A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When filing an infringement claim, please include any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might assist the FunnyOMG.com Agent’s investigation of your claim.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in processing the DMCA Notification. If you materially misrepresent that any material infringes your copyright interest, you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys’ fees, and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
Send this Notice with all items to our email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Upon receipt of a valid claim FunnyOMG.com will follow the procedures provided in the DMCA and take down procedure, and FunnyOMG.com will have the disputed material removed from public view.